Friday, March 09, 2007

Rockhoper's ship

Once there was a penguin named Rockhoper. He had a crew of a hundred people. One day he went under the deck to write a story. Then behind the barrel he saw a blue penguin wearing a bracelet called Bambadee.
He said, "Hello there, what are you doing in my ship?"
The penguin said, "My name is Bambadee, I was trying to make the wood into gold but someone made a ship out of it. Can you tell me who that is?"
"Oh yeah, that was me. But how did you get that bracelet?"
"Early in the 1950s I used to be in Club Penguin and I had the oldest album and I found it just lying there in the album so I bought it."
"Well I can take you back to Club Penguin, I have a lot of friends there."
"Thank you."
"And I also sell alot of items like your bracelet. Maybe we can sell that."
"Nah, I don't want to sell it."
"Well, let's just make new ones and get back to Club Penguin."
And they did. And Bambadee made new buddies.
THE END

1 comment:

Sara O'Leary said...

Wild story. I love Rockhoper.